Friday, April 1, 2011

March

March...
has been a crazy month for me.
It`s like taking a ride of roller coaster...
having my emotions going up and down in an instant.

March...
is a month filled with surprises, happiness and also sadness.
Everything happened so sudden that I almost went crazy.
I`m trying not to go back to the state where I cannot think rationally.
I`m trying to love myself and people around me.
Sorry if I ever hurt anyone of you.

March...
I hope this will be the last time these things happen to me.
I never want to go through the same thing again.

March...
Despite all the sorrows you gave me...
Thank you for letting me know that there are people out there who cares about me. 
 Friends and family...they really do care.

March...
You reminded me of an important word I almost forgot
And a dream I used to believe when I was a kid.
Thank you for reminding me that soul mate does exist...

With that...March
Eventhough I hate you
 you as well..

No comments:

Post a Comment