Tuesday, June 21, 2011

SML Fashion Show :)

This is my first experience attending a fashion show. 

I really love the word fashion but just that I never had the chance to attend one. 

It has been a fantastic experience for me & 

has allowed me to understand more aspects of the fashion industry. 

I attended with 2 of my ladies :)) 

It was so much of fun and also we were served with various type of food and drinks. 

The moment we reached the hotel (Hotel Legend, KL)

we actually feed our stomachs and then as usual..cam wore!! 

Please enjoy our posers !! :p :p 

Shalu's friend who actually graduated for her Diploma in fashion designing :))
She also did her designing..and not to deny..
THEY WERE AWESOME!!  

Near pose :)

Washing hand pose..initiated by Shalu :)

Awesome!! 


Me :)

Shalu ♥♥♥

hahaha!! we got a big mirror!! WATELSE?!?!?!?! 

♥♥♥

The hot gaya n me :)) 

Shalu syok sendiri ! but its awesome!! :)

Picture perfect!! 

♥♥♥

Facebook display currently :))

♥♥♥

                                        Uhhhmm..that is all I have actually :)

                                       But one thing, we did have lotsa fun..

                            Not only watching the fashion show but also...

                                     watching people there..hahahaha!!!

                                 i would want to go for another one soon!!!

4 comments:

  1. wow...interesting blog! hahaha...v sure did hav loads of fun babe, cant wait for next rendezvous, missing u guys de...*hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanx hun!! yeaa!! we should plan smtg up real soon :D :D *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful blog with interesting characters :-P.. I had an awesome night too with my two beautiful and gorgeous "babes".. I really love to hangout with you guys Again!!! and of course ths time by adding our loved ones & more gals night!!! We should plan for that!!! Its gonna be Wooaaahhhh!!! :-D *Love Shalu*

    ReplyDelete
  4. yessie shalu!!i noe..n btw..thanx for complementing my blog :D :D yesss more outings to come!! yeaaay!!

    ReplyDelete