Monday, February 28, 2011

I should have tried harder...

The other day I was looking at my old baby photos. Haha. It reminded me of my first baby steps, no not only my first walking steps, but other big steps like my first time riding a bicycle, and playing my first musical instrument. I was very shocked that this little girl used to be me, and how she grew up so fast. Shooting up faster than a... than a... oh, I don't know what :) Haha.

Then I came to one photo of me and my dad. He was helping me to ride my  bicycle after the training wheels were taken off. It was one of the hardest things to do in my early years, riding a bicycle without training wheels. How is someone supposed to ride a bicycle without training wheels?! I sure couldn't back then. Haha. Anyways, they were very amusing picture as dad and mum was helping me over come my fear of butterflies... Do you want to know the most embarrassing part? I will tell you, but you got to keep it a secret... Shhhh... Promise? Pinky promise? Good. Okay, here goes...after all these years, I still have a huge fear towards bufferflies ... haha. And I don't think dad and mum can help me now!! :)

So I suppose I should have tried harder then, to ride the bicycle. Then I would have been riding my bike for a long time now... and i should have visited the butterfly garden more often..Haha.




No comments:

Post a Comment